Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if a course is right for me?
A detailed description and syllabus is provided for each course. Carefully go over these details to understand what a course is about and help you decide it is the right one for you.
2. How many courses can I enrol in?
There is no limit to the number of courses you can enrol in. However, it is advisable to take one or two courses at a time so you can better manage your time and better focus on the lessons.
3. Can students from other countries enrol in your courses?
Absolutely! As our courses are accessible online, students can study wherever they are in the world.
4. Are there learning materials I need to purchase?
There is none. Everything you need to complete a course is provided by us and is covered in the tuition fee you will be paying.
5. What if I change my mind after purchasing and enrolling in a course, can I cancel it and ask for a refund?
We do accept cancellations or provide refunds for sold courses. You have 14 days to cancel.
6. When do I receive my log-in information and how do I access my courses?
As soon as we have confirmed your course purchase, an email will be sent to you containing your log-in information so you can access your course through our learning system.
7 I have questions that were not covered here. How do I contact you?
Kindly use the form provided in the “Contact” page of this website to forward to us your questions. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
8. Do I get a certificate when I finish my course?
Yes, you will. It will be sent to your email a couple of days after your course completion.
9. I have a voucher code. How do I redeem it?
You will be sent a voucher email and a website link. Enter the required information. After the code is accepted, you will be able to access your course.
10. How long can I access a course?
You are given 12 full months of unlimited access to your course starting from the date of its confirmed purchase.